Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dude, the Bargain Shopper: Christian Bale


Christian Bale is best known for his fantastic portrayal of Bruce Wayne in Batman Begins, and next week's The Dark Knight. I think he's the only actor able to capture Mr. Wayne's dark, brooding demeanor perfectly.

Dude, the Bargain Shopper recommends:
Suit jacket from Topman (GBP 80, about $160) – I made the suit more gray than blue; if I didn't, there'll be waaay too much blue that it might look like a leisure suit when paired with the denim shirt.

Dress trousers from Topman (GBP 40, about $75)


Denim shirt from Land's End ($29.50)


Shoes from Aldo ($74.98)

Christian Bale's photograph courtesy of fanpix.net.

P.S. Think I'm featuring too easy styles? Leave a comment containing a link of a photo of the celeb you want featured at Dude, the Bargain Shopper. I'll accommodate as much submissions as I can.

No comments: