Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Life According to Google

A real entertaining thing to do on a lazy Sunday morning, from Jess.

Type in the following and choose the first choice (that makes sense) that appears on the list

1) Type in "[your name] needs" in Google search:
-- Myron needs help.
(Nyahahaha! I'm going coo-coo!)

2) Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
-- Myron, looks like the majority of the posters want you to take your messy message and, SHOVE IT!
(No thanks. No poster will ever be in the vicinity of my hiney bottom, thank you.)

3) Type in "[your name] likes" in Google search:
-- Myron likes to write
(Ah. My life.)

4 ) Type in "[your name] says" in Google search:
-- Myron says stop.

5) Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search:
-- Myron wants out pictures from dogs photos on webshots
(Photo album name, obvs.)

6) Type in "[your name] does" in Google search:
-- Myron does not have contacts at this time.
(I'm out of the social networking loop.)

7) Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search:
-- Myron hates renewable energy.
(Touché.)

8) Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search:
-- Myron goes into the stands and moves among the fans providing impromptu comedy
(Ooooh. As much as I'd like to think I'm good at improv/impromptu, I really honestly would rather be a spectator (and hopefully not the focus of the attention of the ones doing the sketch).)

9) Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search:
-- Myron loves mom Dog T-shirt
(Heh. It's not enough that guys get "I love mom" tattooed on their 'ceps, now we gotta subject dogs to this, too.)

10) Type in"[your name] is" in Google search:
-- Myron is a mild-mannered guy who drinks chocolate soda and until very recently lived at home with his parents in suburban New Jersey.
(This is _so_ spot-on, minus the mild-mannered part. Love choc'lit soda and I live with my 'rents in the suburbs of New Jersey. Cool!)

No comments: